Frequently Asked Questions
Our membership are based on credit packages!
Upon purchasing our credit package, you’ll be able to enjoy member rates and promotions, and discounts.
Our credit packages are valid for (1) year from the date of purchase, and you can view more information on our credit packages here
With our Spa Admission (One-time entry for 24 hours), you'll be able to enjoy our Spa Facilities for an unlimited number of times in 24 hours!
As our Spa Admission is a one-time entry pass, it'll be forfeited upon leaving the premises.
More information on our Spa Admission here
Unfortunately, we're not Halal certified.
We're not Vegetarian Certified, but we do have vegetarian-friendly options available daily.
Children below the age of 3 years old are not allowed in the wet facilities at all times.
Children below the age of 8 years old:
- Exempted from our Spa Admission charge
- Will be required to book a VIP Room with charges apply
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Are only allowed to enter his/her same-gender spa facilities
We've got a wide range of massage treatments catering to your every need!
Guest below 16:
- All guests below the age of 16 years old will not be allowed for any massage treatments.
- If a guardian is present, they will be required to sign off a client release form before the start of the treatment.
For the safety of our pregnant guests, we'll only be able to cater the following treatments:
- Facial treatments
- Back & Shoulder Massage
- Scalp & Neck Massage
- Nail Services
They are also required to sign off a client release form for Prenatal Massage Therapy before the treatment.